Starting from $540 per week
187 Kent Street,
Millers Point, NSW 2000
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4060704
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
MODERN & SPACIOUS FURNISHED 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT AT THE OAKS GRAND WITH HARBOUR VIEWS
Fully furnished contemporary 1 bedroom apartments available for lease with harbour views.
* Large marble bathroom with Bathtub and separate Shower
* Fully equipped kitchen with marble bench tops
* Internal laundry with dryer facilities, TV, Stereo
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
Facilities include an impressive state of the art Health Club with indoor heated pool, luxurious spa, and fully equipped gym with the latest in high-tech equipment. Grand Entrance Lobby with electronic security entry.
Ideally located next to King Street Wharf and Darling Harbour, in the fashionable northern precinct of the CBD. It is within easy walking distance to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and the Rocks, with countless shops, specialty boutiques, restaurants and bars nearby and minutes walk to the train station.
0 Car spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Millers Point
Lifestyle in Millers Point
Picture yourself living at 187 Kent Street, Millers Point. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.