186 Mary Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$3,450 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th April 2020
Rent ID: 3821428
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM VICTORIAN HOME WITH GREAT SIZED YARD!
**PLEASE REGISTER YOUR DETAILS, THEN CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER FOR VIRTUAL TOUR, APPLICATION PROPERTY CODE AND PRIVATE INSPECTION **
Well-presented two bedroom home features:
- Two good size bedrooms both with built in robes
- Living room with polished floorboards
- Central bathroom with shower and laundry facilities
- Separate kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Private backyard with decked area, established trees and high fences for added privacy
- Ducted heating and cooling
Perfectly located in a quiet and convenient location close to Swan Street shops, cafes and amenities, public transport, East Richmond Station and Barkly Gardens within walking distance, as well as easy access to the CBD all Richmond has to offer is right at your fingertips!
** PERMIT PARKING AVAILABLE THROUGH COUNCIL ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be text to you after you have viewed the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply) BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND NO. 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Richmond is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 186 Mary Street, Richmond.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how