182 Osborne Street,
Williamstown, VIC 3016
$3,780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4447936
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WHEN LOCATION COUNTS
Stunning home in premier location with water views, fully renovated featuring...
- Three bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom with separate shower and freestanding bath
- Lounge with a large split-system
- Kitchen and laundry with Calcutta stone benchtops
- New appliances including induction cooktop, rangehood, electric oven and dishwasher
- New polished floorboards throughout
- Large backyard
- Undercover entertainment area
- Lockable garage
- Williamstown beach and public transport at your doorstep
Please note; there is no gas at this property.
Arranging an inspection is easy! To book a time to inspect, simply click on the Book an Inspection Time button OR click Contact Agent, email through your details so we can reply with available appointment times for you to register to inspect. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Williamstown
Lifestyle in Williamstown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Williamstown with plenty of room to move. 182 Osborne Street will be perfect for the growing family.