182/501 Queen Street,
Brisbane, QLD 4000
Available 4th November 2021
Rent ID: 4589917
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Furnished River Front Apartment
Large fully furnished two bedroom, two bathroom one car park apartment is now available in the iconic Admiralty Towers II.
Direct and uninterrupted views of the Brisbane River, Story Bridge and Howard Smith Wharves from both bedrooms as well as the living and dining area these apartments wont last long.
- Open Plan living lounge room/ dining area leading to balcony.
- Kitchen with ample bench space, built-in appliances, required cooking utensils and storage galore!
- Large master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, direct access to balcony and large ensuite with shower and storage.
- Second bedroom also has a built-in wardrobe and direct access to balcony.
- Main Bathroom includes large spa styled bath & shower combination.
- Separate Laundry with washer and dryer.
- Ducted A/C throughout
- Intercom and access swipes
- Onsite Management
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Spa
- Gym (including male and female changerooms with shower and toilets)
- Common Room avaliable for private functions or daily shared use with other residents
Admiralty Towers II is situated only a 3 minute walk to the new Howard Smith Wharves boasting a collection of assorted bars and dining choices.
Admiralty Towers II is also only a 2 minute walk to Eagle Street Peir, 10 Minute walk to Queen Street Mall, 5 minute walk into Fortitude Valley and close to a number of public transport options (Bus, City Cat and Train Stations).
To arrange a viewing please book online.
Property Code: 855
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane
Lifestyle in Brisbane
Walk to everything from 182/501 Queen Street, Brisbane. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is fully furnished and ready to make your own.