181/9 Nirimba Drive,
Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
$2,060 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4328110
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Nearly New Apartment!!
Conveniently positioned within walking distance to local shops, train station, T-Way buses and local schools, this two bedroom apartment includes;
- Spacious lounge/living area with air conditioning
- Modern Kitchen and bathroom with high quality finishes
- Spacious bedrooms offering built-in wardrobes to all and master with ensuite
- Modern centralized bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- 2 car space, secure storage cage, intercom and lift access.
To apply, follow the link https://tenantoptions.com.au/
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigation."
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Quakers Hill
Lifestyle in Quakers Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with secure parking and air-conditioning. 181/9 Nirimba Drive, Quakers Hill is perfect for the growing family.