180 Kerferd Road,
Albert Park, VIC 3206
$5,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3970251
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Delightful, renovated Edwardian home, located on one of Bayside's best boulevards!
A substantial, well-proportioned home combining generous accommodation, modern amenity and period charm, so close to the sought after lifestyle of Albert Park and its amenities.
* Two bedrooms both with built in robes, master bedroom with bathroom access
* Large central fully tiled bathroom with separate shower and laundry access
* Fully fitted kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and granite benchtops
* Formal sitting room or study at the front of the property with decorative fire place
* Open plan living and dining area which opens to a landscaped sunny courtyard
* Polished floorboards throughout
* Built in entertainment units in living and sitting room
* Ducted heating
* Gas fire in living and air conditioner
RENT: $850PW; $3,693PCM; BOND: $5,100; AVAILABLE: NOW
ONLY McInnes Property Management and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application.
Due to stage 4 restrictions, physical inspections are not currently permitted.
Alternatively, we offer video tours of our properties and we encourage you to view and contact the agent to register your interest to book a private appointment as soon as restrictions are eased.
We are working remotely and will respond to your enquiry as soon we can.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Albert Park
Lifestyle in Albert Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 180 Kerferd Road, Albert Park before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.