180 Hereford Street,
Forest Lodge, NSW 2037
$5,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4550223
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fabulous family home in sought after area ALL INSPECTIONS ARE STRICTLY BY REGISTERED APPOINTMENT ONLY. MASKS MUST BE WORN. COVID CHECK IN REQUIRED
Stunning family terrace home
Forming part of a distinguished Victorian terrace row, this stunning home is perfectly configured for family living and outdoor entertaining. Thoughtfully refurbished and extended, blending period charm with elegant contemporary styling, it opens out to a deep landscaped deck and courtyard. Stroll to Glebe Point Road cafes, city bus, schools and waterfront parkland and Sydney University campus.
- Beautiful formal rooms with marble fireplaces and ornate ceilings,
- Contemporary open plan rear with a gas/marble kitchen with breakfast bar,
- Large family room with reverse cycle ducted air conditioning opening onto a deck with built in BBQ and garden courtyard,
- Three large bedrooms including one with built-in robes and a huge air conditioned master bedroom with ensuite & newly carpeted, walk in robe and traditional iron lacework balcony.
- Set back from the street behind a deep manicured foregarden
- Powder room on ground floor, internal laundry,
-Timber floors, gas heating bayonets, plantation shutters and rear access via Charles Lane to an oversized auto lock-up garage with storage
- New decking to rear yard for entertaining.
- Within Forest Lodge primary school catchment area
Pets considered on application
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Forest Lodge
Lifestyle in Forest Lodge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 180 Hereford Street, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Forest Lodge. This unfurnished property includes courtyard, secure parking, and fully fenced and will welcome your furry friends.