180 Blessington Street,
South Arm, TAS 7022
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th January 2022
Rent ID: 4659353
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Situated opposite beautiful Fort Beach & Childrens Playground
Beachside living this 3 Bedroom property has views from living area and Bedroom.
Features: Newly renovated Kitchen & Bathroom, separate Dining room, step down to the sunken lounge with wood heater and heat pump will be fitted before winter.
The Huge outside deck is great for entertaining or just relaxing and taking in the great water views. Outside is a fully enclosed yard so pets will be considered. The Double garage has access to one side and plenty of off-street parking. This property is opposite a great Swimming beach & Children's play area.
IMPORTANT - IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VIEW ONE OF OUR PROPERTIES CURRENTLY FOR RENT, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
1. Please make sure you have downloaded the "CHECK IN TAS" App as check-in is required for all open homes.
2. Register your interest by clicking on the "Request an Inspection" button for open home details. Registration will close 3 hours before open homes. You will receive notification via text message or email (whatever you have stipulated as your preferred method of contact) when an open home is scheduled.
3. Be aware that if you, or anyone that wishes to accompany you, have not registered to view the property you will not be permitted access.
4. Please do not touch anything inside the home, particularly cupboard, door and drawer handles.
5. Upload and complete the application after viewing the property. The link will be sent to you when confirmation of the open home is sent to you. Please ensure all documentation is attached to your application.
Please note that in order to view this property, you must register using the 'REQUEST AN INSPECTION' button. Due to the current Covid situation, registrations close 3 hours prior to the inspection time. Please bring photo ID as you may be requested to present this upon entry.
1 Garage space
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
180 Blessington Street, South Arm, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in South Arm.