178/311 Hay Street,
East Perth, WA 6004
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th December 2019
Rent ID: 3641313
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Resort Style Living
Immerse yourself in city living with this eigth floor, unfurnished apartment with city views in the 'AU' building.
This apartment offers:
* 50 sqm of internal living space
* 10 sqm of balcony space
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living area and bedroom
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances included a built-in dishwasher
* Spacious bedrooms with generous built in robes
* Modern bathrooms with stone bench tops
* Spacious balcony overlooking the Perth CBD
* Intercom for easy access for visitors
* One 13 sqm car bay
* One 4 sqm storeroom
'AU' is located directly across from The Perth Mint on Hay St, and The Pan Pacific Hotel on Adelaide Terrace and is in walking distance to local convenience stores, cafes, Australia Post, Mercedes College, St Mary's Cathedral, Royal Perth Hospital and a variety of shops in Perth's CBD. There is also free public transport right on your door stop with the CAT bus services as well as close access to Perth's underground train station.
The building itself offers resort style facilities which include:
* Solar heated 19m lap pool
* Timber lined sauna
* Fully equipped gymnasium
* Air-conditioned residents' lounge area
* Games room with pool table
* BBQ areas
The property is available from the 8th of December.
To arrange your inspection, please click on the 'Book Inspection' button above.
For more information, please contact Simone Bayer on 9225 2500.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Perth
Lifestyle in East Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 178/311 Hay Street, East Perth. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning and pool.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how