176 Arthur Terrace,
Red Hill, QLD 4059
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4462806
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Delightful Family Home in Red Hill
This three bedroom home is situated in Red Hill, close to public transport and very handy to Paddington Shopping Centre and all that Paddington has to offer.
Featuring three good sized bedrooms and open plan living/dining/kitchen. Polished wooden floors throughout. A spacious, fully renovated, modern kitchen flowing through to the living/dining area. Plenty of natural light in all rooms.
There is a large back yard, and the house is enclosed underneath and fully lockable.
The property features:
- A good sized modern kitchen with great storage
- Modern family bathroom with bath
- Beautiful polished wood floors throughout
- Front and back verandahs
- Secure parking and storage underneath
- Pets will be considered upon application
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to Covid-19, it is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the 'Book an inspection' button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select 'request a time'.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
- Property is not water efficient - Excess Water costs only.
- Electricity is the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier.
- Gas is the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
- Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Red Hill
Lifestyle in Red Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 176 Arthur Terrace, Red Hill. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.