176 Anzac Highway,
Glandore, SA 5037
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4113806
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Retro Maisonette in the heart of Glandore!
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION ONLINE.
To view this property please click on the BOOK INSPECTION button. Alternatively click on EMAIL AGENT and we'll provide you with a link to register your attendance.
APPLY ONLINE: tenantoptions.com.au
- 2 Bedrooms, with built in robe and free standing wardrobe
- Modern bathroom with spacious shower
- Sun room
- Spacious living room with lots of storage space
- Reverse cycle AC
- 2 outdoor veranda areas
- Garden Shed
- Stunning garden throughout the backyard
- Fortnightly Gardener included in lease
- On-street parking available
- Close to schools, shops and more!
Lease term: 12 months
Pets: Sorry, no pets allowed
Water: Tenant(s) will be responsible for water usage and supply.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glandore
Lifestyle in Glandore
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Glandore comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 176 Anzac Highway, Glandore today!