173 Lawrence Wackett Crescent,
Theodore, ACT 2905
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4447041
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bigger than the Rest!
Looking for a spacious 3 bedroom single level house? Here is a fantastic opportunity to live in a great home with 3 living spaces in Theodore.
The property features separate living areas including a north facing living and dining area plus meals area off the kitchen. The house has been extended with an excellent multi-purpose room which could be used as a rumpus or kid's playroom.
The functional kitchen provides ample cupboard and bench space, complete with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and dishwasher. You will be surprised how big the bedrooms are, each offering built-in robes and updated carpet. The master bedroom has its own split system heating and cooling and has access to the roomy two-way bathroom.
Car accommodation is well and truly covered with a double garage with remote access, double carport plus extra off street parking to the front. The roof has been re-pointed & re-bedded and 8 solar panels.
Theodore Primary & Preschool's are only a 5 minute walk and Calwell High School a short drive. Parks, ovals, local shops, public transport are all on your doorstep and you will love the quick access onto the Monaro Highway and Drakeford Drive.
- Spacious single level three bedroom family home
- Living Area 130m2, Rumpus Extension 30m2, Garage/Carport 72m2
- Multiple living areas inc north facing Living & Dining area
- Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances inc dishwasher
- Separate meals area off the kitchen
- Multi-purpose room Rumpus or kids playroom
- Excellent sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
- 3 x Spilt system heating and cooling units to Living, Bedroom 1 & Rumpus
- Paved outdoor entertaining area with gazebo
- Double garage with remote access, double carport + extra off street parking
- Roof re-pointed & re-bedded + 8 Solar panels
- Walking distance to Theodore Primary/Preschool, shops, ovals, public transport
WISH TO REGISTER FOR A PRIVATE INSPECTION?
1. Click on book inspection button
2. Complete your details
3. Answer the pre-qualifying questions
4. Register for a time
NOTE: Only one registration taken per time slot
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER TUGGERANONG does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
PETS: please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought in writing from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided in writing before any pets are at the premises.
2 Garage spaces
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Theodore
Lifestyle in Theodore
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 173 Lawrence Wackett Crescent, Theodore is unfurnished and available to rent.