$550 pwHow much could you borrow?
172 Bilba Street,
East Albury, NSW 2640
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th January 2022
Rent ID: 3667707
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN EXECUTIVE RENTAL
DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID OUTBREAK WE WILL NOT BE CONDUCTING REGULAR INSPECTIONS.
if you wish to apply for this property please submit an application using 1FORM and the INSPECTION CODE GNRE44 and pre-approved Applicants will be contacted to arrange a suitable inspection time.
- As new ultra-modern master-built townhouse spread over 2 huge levels that has an exceptional amount to offer to the busy professional
- Featuring a welcoming formal entry leading onto a spacious open plan living area, plus spacious dining and a very elegant kitchen with quality appliances
and ample storage and a breakfast bar
- Separate laundry and a 3rd toilet on the lower level with a lovely wide stairwell leading upstairs to an upper level offering 2 double bedrooms with
BIR's each with an ensuite, ceiling fans and reverse cycle split system heating and cooling on both levels
- Double lock-up garage with remote and internal access, also extra storage that is deal for a small wine cellar, landscaped gardens with watering system and
a fantastic outdoor entertainment area ideal for friendly group gatherings
- This magnificent property is situated within walking distance to the Albury Base Hospital, the Cancer Centre, the Harvey Norman complex and Cafe
Borellas, also the IGA supermarket, the Newmarket Hotel and much more
- Rental price includes lawn and garden maintenance
- NO PETS
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Albury
Lifestyle in East Albury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 172 Bilba Street, East Albury before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.