170/38 Shoreline Drive,
Rhodes, NSW 2138
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1958070
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Situated on the water front ground floor
Situated on the water front ground floor, this north facing apartment is in the beautiful, tranquil suburb of Rhodes, a moments walk to Rhodes train station, Rhodes Shopping Centre and local parks, providing easy commutes, the convenience of a wide range of shops and a greener lifestyle.
* Built-in robes
* Kitchen includes dishwasher and microwave
* Combined lounge/dining
* Laundry with dryer
* R/C air-conditioning
* Video intercom & security lift access.
* Underground parking plus storage
* 9-12-minute walk to Rhodes station
* Set just back from the river with large parklands and walk ways
* Walking distance to Rhodes shopping centre
* Walk to cafes and restaurants
* Short drive to Sydney Olympic Park, which is a large sporting, cultural and leisure complex.
* Featuring many great facilities such as Homebush Aquatic Centre, ANZ Stadium and more.
For more information please call Max: 02 9412 2155 or 0423 662 448 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rhodes
Lifestyle in Rhodes
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 170/38 Shoreline Drive, Rhodes. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, balcony, and air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how