169 Mckinnon Drive,
Yarrabilba, QLD 4207
$2,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4386712
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Rare Executive Opportunity in Yarrabilba with Side Access
******To apply for this property online please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au. In the interests of health and well being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting properties, to do this please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au
This will allow our team to have you pre approved subject to inspecting properties and take the stress out of moving and approvals.******
WELCOME to 169 McKinnon Drive; put simply, a home that is second to none. A rare executive home located within the Yarrabilba Master Planned community which will provide you with everything you have been looking for.
- Side access
- Ducted air conditioning
- Designer kitchen featuring walk in pantry with loads of storage space, large island bench, 5 burner gas cooktop and ample bench space.
- The kitchen overlooks the open plan meals and main living space which freely opens out onto the expansive alfresco pergola area.
- We have an additional two living areas, a traditional multi level media room and another informal lounge.
- Four well appointed bedrooms feature built in robes and ceiling fans.
- The master bedroom is spacious and provides a luxurious feel; it's accompanied by a large ensuite bathroom featuring his & her basins and a full length shower with quality tapwear.
- The main bathroom caters to the remaining household and features a separate bath.
- Separate laundry with built in storage with easy access to the clothesline.
- Two car remote controlled garage.
- At the front of the property, there is another parking provision in front of the double gates.
- Mesh security screens installed throughout.
- Quality window furnishings throughout.
Please don't hesitate to contact our office to discuss this property further. Alternatively you can book your inspection directly by using the 'Book Inspection' button or 'Email the Agent'.
We live here - we work here - we love here
Yarrabilba is the perfect combination of surburban living surrounded by rural retreats. This family friendly and community minded development is just 15 kilometres from the M1 motorway making it an easy drive to the Gold Coasts renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland's natural beauty.
Yarrabilba is home to a variety of cafes, shops, schools, parks and community facilities with so much more yet to come. This vibrant community run many annual events including Halloween and Carols in the Parklands.
Yarrabilba is a booming development positioned centrally between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. It offers a strong community making it the perfect place for whatever stage of life you are at.
Yarrabilba facilities include:
Community Groups -
Yarrabilba Cricket Association
Yarrabilba Touch Association
Yarrabilba Community Association/Yarrabilba Connect
General Services -
Yarrabilba Vet Clinic
Razor Bros Barber Shop
Bridgestone Tyres and Auto
Thairapy Hair & Beauty
ACS Legal Solutions
Australian Conveyancing Solutions
Raising Flowers Yarrabilba
Kids Therapy Club
Vibe Massage and Aesthetics
ITP Income Tax Professionals
Thom & Anns Cafe
Yarrabilba Coffee Hub
That Wrap Place
Jimbos Fish and Chip
Golden Lor Chinese
Yarrabilba State Secondary College
Yarrabilba State Primary school
St Clare's Catholic Primary school
San Damiano College (opening Jan 2021)
Sparrow Child care Centre
Harmony Child care Centre
Health and Fitness-
South East Skin clinic
MyHealth GP Clinic
Terry White Chemist
Live Fit Yarrabilba (GYM)
Absolute Physio and Rehab
Little Snappers Swim School
Parks and recreation-
Shaw Street Oval sporting fields, tennis and netball courts
2 fenced Dog parks
Park Run Australia Yarrabilba run
Darlington Park with water play area
Public gym equipment parks
And so many more
It's time to call this growing community home!
*Please note: a member of our team must be present at any time a property is inspected whether inside or out, these are private property and viewings are to be scheduled with an agent from our office. Anyone found to be at the property without an agent present will be considered to be trespassing and may face further legal actions and are not covered by insurance. See information above for how to contact our office for an inspection.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yarrabilba
Lifestyle in Yarrabilba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Yarrabilba? 169 Mckinnon Drive, Yarrabilba could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.