168 Kent Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
Rent ID: 4422003
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DEPOSIT TAKEN | OBSERVATORY TOWER I North Facing 2 Bedroom + Study I Unfurnished
Grandstand views of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House from this two bedroom + study apartment located in one of Sydney's finest buildings.
* A large open plan living with high vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling glass
* Generous sunlit balcony
* Gourmet kitchen with granite bench tops and breakfast bar
*Dryer, Washing machine and Fridge included
* Two generous bedrooms with built-ins
* Two deluxe marble bathrooms
* Air conditioning
* Security parking
* Air-conditioning and drive in security car space.
Observatory Tower is unquestionably one of the city's most prized addresses, exuding class, with finishing touches by renowned architect Walter Barda - dominating the Northern gateway to the City, it rises high above the Harbour.
Five-star facilities include video/security intercom, car wash bay,
a classic double story Library/ Conference Room, an 18m indoor pool, spa, sauna, fully equipped gymnasium, a 24-hour Concierge service and a Monday through Friday Building Manager onsite.
This enchanting apartment encapsulates the most desirable aspects of inner city living. A Short stroll from attractions such as The Rocks, Walsh Bay, King Street Wharf, the Circular Quay precinct and the emerging Millers Point area. With the $6 billion Barangaroo development at your door step, the future infrastructure and immediate lifestyle benefits this will bring is unprecedented.
For further enquiries, receive updates, register for a viewing or to start an application please contact:
M: 0417 419 347
Angie Dela Cruz
M: 0427 940 658
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 168 Kent Street, Sydney is unfurnished and available to rent.