167 Bedford Road,
Andergrove, QLD 4740
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th October 2020
Rent ID: 4064835
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AIR CONDITIONED & RENOVATED
Enjoy the convenience of being within walking distance of the bus stop, grocery & butcher shops, bakery AND tavern!
You can also enjoy;
- Timber Floors Throughout
- 4 Large Bedrooms
- Main Room with Air Con & Built in Robe
- Built in Robe to second Bedroom
- Air Conditioned Living Area & Kitchen
- Large Spacious Kitchen
- Large Entertaining Deck
- Fully Fenced Front Yard
- Covered Parking
Contact our Leasing Consultant on 0497 360 300 to arrange your viewing.
* Pets will be considered upon application
* Tenants are responsible to maintain yard and gardens
* We accept EasyBond payments for rental bonds
Here is the link to our Application Form - https://www.360pm.com.au/rental-application-form
IMPORTANT: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are limited to the number of people we can have at inspections. Our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our clients and staff and the general public.
At all inspections, please:
1. Maintain at least 1.5m distance
2. Avoid touching surfaces
3. Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if you:
1. Are or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
2. Have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID -19
* To book an inspection of this property please click 'Book an Inspection Time' and follow the prompts. If no times are available you will be notified as soon as one becomes available.
Disclaimer: The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, which they believe to be accurate when compiled.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Andergrove
Lifestyle in Andergrove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 167 Bedford Road, Andergrove. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: outdoor entertainment.