166 Barlows Road,
Cobargo, NSW 2550
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4583674
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
This four bedroom, one bathroom plus study home has a new kitchen plus new carpets in bedrooms. There are two living areas plus separate dining room that all have polished floorboards. Double garage/shed with a fully enclosed yard. Property is on a dairy farm surrounded by cattle so car must be in house yard at all times and tenancy is strictly no pets. Please submit a rental application form if you would like to view.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cobargo
Lifestyle in Cobargo
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Cobargo with plenty of room to move. 166 Barlows Road will be perfect for the growing family.