165 Balmain Road,
Leichhardt, NSW 2040
Rent ID: 4055012
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two level modern home
A stylish addition has transformed this charming freestanding 1920s bungalow into a chic, wonderfully spacious home. Offering the rare bonus of double parking, it's graced with a combination of classic and contemporary details, creating a stylish haven. It is an easy stroll to the vibrant shopping and dining of Norton Street and Pioneers Memorial Park, with rapid CBD access via the City West Link.
- Three spacious bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes and the main with an ensuite
- Heritage-style main bathroom with a bath.
- Upstairs, the breezy, light-filled living space features an adjoining office area, cathedral ceilings and a balcony with leafy district views.
- The lower level encompasses a chic fully integrated CaesarStone gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances and adjoining dining space.
- A private courtyard garden takes full advantage of a sun-soaked northerly aspect.
- There is also convenient rear lane access to a lock-up garage with storage space, along with a second security car space.
- Gracious details such as ornate archways, timber floors, high patterned ceilings and intricate leadlight windows reflect the home's traditional heritage.
- Contemporary features include under-floor heating, smart integrated cabinetry, integrated sound system, ducted air conditioning, a concealed laundry and abundant storage space throughout.
To register for an INSPECTION, please submit your email enquiry via this advertisement and you will receive a LINK to register. Please NOTE if you do not register, we cannot ensure that you are notified and updated on any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Leichhardt
Lifestyle in Leichhardt
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
165 Balmain Road, Leichhardt, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Leichhardt.