164 Paton Road,
South Hedland, WA 6722
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th May 2021
Rent ID: 4381748
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PARKING ON PATON !!!
This three bedroom, one bathroom home has been refreshed throughout and is set on a large landscaped block on Paton Road. With a landscaped rear garden and an easy care front yard, the block is fully fenced and secure - making it perfect for a young family who spend a lot of time outdoors!Loads of parking space 2 undercover car parks with room for 4 more cars Perfect Family home.
Property features include:
- Three bedroom, one bathroom brick home
- BIRs to all three spacious bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen with ample storage space
- Combined living and dining area
- Split system air conditioning throughout
- Tiled bathroom
- Laundry with built in storage and separate WC
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced yard
- Easy care front yard with ample parking space available
- Landscaped rear garden
- Double carport
- External storage shed
- Easy access to Murdoch Drive
- Pets considered on application
For further details and your appointment to view call Bruce today on 0467 625 507 !!
Crawford Realty makes every effort to ensure the information provided on this property is deemed to be correct at the time of publishing. Prospective tenants should view the property before making their decision.
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Hedland
Lifestyle in South Hedland
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
164 Paton Road, South Hedland, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in South Hedland.