164 Nyleta Street,
Coopers Plains, QLD 4108
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4101668
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Robertson State School Catchment
Prime location. Walking distance to Griffith University, Robertson State School, local shops, restaurants and bus stop. This is the one you call home.
- High ceiling
- Beautiful timber floors
- Spacious living room with Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Functional kitchen with oven, range hood and plenty of storage
- 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 with ceiling fans
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- 2 living areas
- Rumpus room can be used for teenager retreat
- Separate laundry
- Extra toilet
- Fully fenced low maintenance garden allowing the kids enough space to play
Coopers Plains is just 11 kilometres south-west of Brisbane CBD, with QE2 Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) in close proximity. This house is also in the Robertson State School CATCHMENT.
* We accept 1Form application. *
*** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using:
* realestate.com.au Desktop Version Click the blue Book an Inspection Time button or Request an Inspection Time button if a time has not yet been scheduled
* realestate.com.au Mobile Version Click Email Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* domain.com.au Desktop Version Click Email Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* domain.com.au Mobile Version Click Contact Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
Then you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coopers Plains
Lifestyle in Coopers Plains
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
164 Nyleta Street, Coopers Plains, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Coopers Plains.