164 Lord Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$2,694 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4486819
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HUGE 2 BEDROOM HOME WITH 2nd LIVING SPACE AND LARGE COURTYARD
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- 2 double bedrooms, master with BIRs
- Large open plan living/kitchen/dining, with additional mezzanine
- Mezzanine area, an ideal 2nd living space, study or rumpus room
- Timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Updated central bathroom
- Washing machine taps in bathroom
- Large courtyard, perfect for summer entertaining
- Timber floors throughout (Mezzanine level carpeted)
- Underfloor heating
- Gas hot water
- Street parking -subject to permit availability
Located at the Swan Street end of Lord Street, walking distance to Swan Street and Bridge Road shops, cafes, restaurants and bars. Easy access to the CBD via, train, tram or Citylink. Don't miss this wonderfully packaged property!
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Richmond? 164 Lord Street, Richmond could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.