164 Dunmore Street,
Wentworthville, NSW 2145
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4575700
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Wonderful Family Home to Inspect!!!!!
Situated in one of the area's most popular and central locations. Within walking distance to quality schools, shops, transport, and close to Westmead hospital and major arterial roads Wentworthville station and shopping precinct ensures comfortable living.
* 3 bedrooms, Master with built-in-robe and ensuite
* Kitchen with gas cooktop & ample cupboard space
* Modern bathroom
* Formal and informal living and dining areas
* Polished floorboards, air-conditioning, gas heating provisions, and period features throughout
* Covered deck Paved BBQ outdoor area, a single garage.
* Hot rock Traditional Sauna.
For inspection, please call Ruchita on 0413 686 168!!!!
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wentworthville
Lifestyle in Wentworthville
You could be living at 164 Dunmore Street, Wentworthville before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.