163 Birdwood Drive,
Blue Haven, NSW 2262
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4100925
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
APPLICATION APPROVED - DEPOSIT TAKEN
One for the water enthusiast!
Set in an exceptionally convenient position, ideal for the avid boat owner or paddler, this delightful residence exudes warmth and charm.
The home is refurbished throughout, with an updated kitchen, pantry, natural gas cooking and an abundance of natural light filtering in from an 11m storage/play room with reverse-cycle air conditioning.
This property is situated in a rare waterfront location with a concrete launching slip for a kayak or canoe and a covered BBQ/entertaining deck overlooking the water and nearby bushland in a serene setting.
- 14m x 3.5m attached carport
- 8m x 3m lock-up garage with 2 roller doors
- Established vegetable garden and grassed yard
- 2km approx. upstream from the Budgewoi Lake
- 1.5km approx. to Blue Haven Aldi Store and the Doyalson Motorway Link Road
- 1.2km approx. to Blue Haven Primary School
- 7km approx. to Lake Haven Shopping Centre and Metro Cinemas
- 20km approx. to Westfield Shopping Centre Tuggerah
Pets considered upon application.
Due to Covid 19 policies and procedures, The Property Market ask that you complete an application form prior to viewing the home. This will allow our office to process your application and then make an individual inspection time if your application has been pre-approved.
Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information, which we have gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and it does not constitute any representation by the owner or agent.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blue Haven
Lifestyle in Blue Haven
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 163 Birdwood Drive, Blue Haven. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.