161 Barrett Street,
Bracken Ridge, QLD 4017
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th October 2021
Rent ID: 4601488
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Pretty As A Picture on Barrett!
Perfectly positioned on a level 546m2 block in a super convenient location, this beautifully presented home is ready for a new family to make it their own!
A fluid floor plan offers versatile family living and a wonderful relaxed vibe with spacious open plan living zones centring around the stylishly renovated kitchen, complete with plenty of storage and stainless steel appliances. Direct access to the cosy front patio provides the perfect extension to family living and offers the ideal location for relaxing and taking in the ever present bay breezes.
Boasting three good sized bedrooms, master with built-in storage and ceiling fans to all, and all are serviced by the modern family bathroom with separate toilet. A handy separate laundry provides further convenience for family living.
Additional features of this fantastic residence include separate laundry, double carport with vehicle access to the backyard and garden shed and air conditioning to living zones
Fabulous location, within walking distance to public transport, schools, local shopping and food outlets, this gem is sure to impress. With all the hard work done, don't miss this opportunity to move in, put your feet up and enjoy your new home!
- 3 Bedrooms (Master with built-in's)
- Fully renovated bathroom
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Double carport accommodation
- Easy care landscaped gardens
- Front patio
- Seconds to public transport, shops, schools, and parks
- Air-conditioned living zones
- Fresh neutral palette throughout
- Separate Laundry
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bracken Ridge
Lifestyle in Bracken Ridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Bracken Ridge? 161 Barrett Street, Bracken Ridge could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.