161/54 Outlook Place,
Durack, QLD 4077
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3771013
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Townhouse in Quiet Complex
This beautifully maintained townhouse located in a quiet and handy complex, close to schools, short walk to bus stop. This townhouse is located on a quiet street facing a park with a long drive way, where you can enjoy your life as natural as you can. Ready for move in IMMEDIATELY. Call to inspect now.
Downstairs the townhouse features;
* Tiled lounge and dining area
* Kitchen with modern appliances
* Third toilet
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* Single lock-up garage with remote controlled door
Upstairs the townhouse features:
* Three carpeted bedrooms with built in robes
* En-suite to main bedroom
* Balcony off main bedroom
* Huge main bathroom
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Linen cupboard
* On Site Manager
* Economical gas hot water system
* Unit overlooks park opposite
* Private, fully fenced courtyard
* Security screens on lower level windows and all doors
* Insect screens on all windows and doors
* Provision to park second vehicle on driveway
* Undercover entertainment area
* Well equipped gymnasium for the tenants use.
The complex, Outlook Courts is in Outlook Place, Durack which is off Bowhill Road near the intersection of Blunder Road (behind the Ambulance and Fire Stations)
CONTACT ON-SITE MANAGER TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION.
SORRY, NO PETS WITHIN COMPLEX
Please Note: Photos used in this advertisement may not be of the unit that is available for rent but of a similar unit within the same complex.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Durack
Lifestyle in Durack
Want to live in Durack? 161/54 Outlook Place, Durack could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.