160 Midson Road,
Epping, NSW 2121
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1883745
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Updated Character Home Close to Epping West Public School
This updated character home is located in the heart of Epping. Situated moments away from reputable schools, public transport, Epping train station and Carlingford Court, and buses just up on Ray Road to Epping Station.
Great school catchment, close to both Epping West and Epping Heights.
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Recently painted
- 4 bedrooms + study room
- Full Bathroom shower vanity, WC and bath
- Large formal lounge, decorative fireplace, built-in book shelving
- Large open plan modern kitchen
- Neat and tidy East facing rear garden and lawn
- Single lock up garage
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Epping
Lifestyle in Epping
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 160 Midson Road, Epping before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.