160 Donald Road,
Queanbeyan, NSW 2620
Available 26th February 2021
Rent ID: 4202104
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three bedroom home with convenience
New to the rental market is this three bedroom home. With a north east facing meals area and kitchen with ample cupboard space, both overlooking the backyard. A carpeted lounge room at the front of the home with an air conditioning unit to be installed
Three bedrooms with built in wardrobes to two rooms, a free standing cupboard to the third bedroom, a family bathroom with separate bath and shower and a separate toilet room.
The internal laundry provides access to the north east facing timber deck at the rear of the house perfect for entertaining. Stair access from the deck down to the backyard.
Please note the single lock up garage does not come with the tenancy
- Space for the living room, with separate dining and kitchen area
- Ceiling fan to the living room
- 3 bedrooms (2 with BIRs)
- Wall mounted air conditioning unit to be installed within the living room
- Single carport with access through to the backyard
- Car space in front of the garage area (garage not included)
- Entertaining deck
- NBN ready
Pets will be considered upon application.
To view this property you must register your attendance.
You can do this by clicking on the Book Inspection button or by clicking on the link we send you when you enquire. Please note you are unable to apply for the property until you have attended the open home. A friend or family member is able to attend the open home on your behalf.
Please be advised once you arrive for an inspection you MUST follow the new social distancing measures around open homes.
Before registering ensure the following:
- During the open home you MUST practice the social distancing measures required of one person per square metre
- You are NOT displaying any flu like or sickness symptoms
- You have not traveled recently or been in contact with someone who has
- You have practiced good hand hygiene prior to attending
*Please note that anyone who has not registered may be turned away. Any parties who are attending with you MUST also register their interest as it is required that we keep a record of everyone who has attended.
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Queanbeyan
Lifestyle in Queanbeyan
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Queanbeyan? 160 Donald Road, Queanbeyan could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.