160 Belmont Street,
Alexandria, NSW 2015
$3,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd January 2021
Rent ID: 3067830
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Furnished 3 bed house with air conditioning and sunny courtyard
Property ID. 45702
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Available from 23rd January 2021.
This fully furnished home located in the popular suburb of Alexandria, just on the fringe of Erskineville and Newtown, has a large and sunny open plan living area with large sun filled courtyard.
Situated on leafy Belmont Street it delivers urban convenience within walking distance to outstanding amenities: the popular Fountain Street precinct with Woolworths supermarket, Dan Murphy's, cafes and restaurants and close to Erskineville, Redfern and Green Square train stations. This fully furnished home features:
- 2 queen bedrooms with queen beds
- 1 loft room with queen bed
- Modern bathroom
- Modern appliances - dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave and gas stove, washing machine
- NBN superfast high speed internet (included free)
- Air conditioning in living area
- Large sunny courtyard
- Four weeks bond plus two weeks rent payable in advance
- Unlimited NBN included at no extra cost
- Other utilities (gas, electricity and water usage) are paid for by tenant.
- No smoking
- Unmetered street parking
- Max 4 occupants
Contact owner to arrange an inspection. Can be arranged for during the day, evenings and weekends.
This is a self managed property by the owners seeking quiet, respectful and responsible tenants to occupy. Ideally suited to working professionals.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Alexandria
Lifestyle in Alexandria
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 160 Belmont Street, Alexandria before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.