160 BAGNALL Street,
Forest Lake, QLD 4078
Available 7th February 2020
Rent ID: 3629748
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
3 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE - RENT $354.00 per week, PETS WELCOME - CCTV - ONSITE MANAGEMENT
Vista Green is a pet friendly complex (Cats & Small - Medium size dogs). There are 193 townhouses which are all the same design. We have more than 1 townhouse to rent plus will have townhouses available next month. The complex is located within close proximity to the Forest Lake & Mt Ommaney shopping centres and Grand Avenue SPS, Forest Lake SPS and Forest Lake College. There is quick access to all major freeways including Brisbane-Ipswich (M7) motorway, Western Freeway (M5) and the M2 toll road.
To arrange a viewing, Email, text or call our mobile number.
Viewing times: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, Saturday 9am - 11am. Closed Public Holidays.
Features of the complex include:
- On site Managers
- Large 3 BR townhouse with air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- European designed kitchen with stone bench tops, cook-top, range hood and dishwasher.
- Main bedroom has an ensuite and 2nd bathroom upstairs. There are three toilets, with the a third one downstairs
- Car parking, one in the garage and one up the driveway in front of the garage and plenty of visitor parking.
- Pet friendly (Cats, Small to medium dogs)
- Private landscaped courtyard
- Peaceful surroundings
- NBN Internet all wired and connected
Visit the virtual tours to visit our website and download application forms. Please note we DO NOT accept Form 1 applications so please use the applications on our website www.vistagreen.com.au
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Forest Lake
Lifestyle in Forest Lake
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 160 BAGNALL Street, Forest Lake. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how