160/44 Spencer Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,430 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3910249
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Furnished Studio Apartment
WATER AND ELECTRICITY IS INCLUDED
Walking distance to Southern Cross train station and Crown Casino.
Fully furnished studio including heating and cooling.
Comprising of lounge, washing machine, dryer, shower, television, table and chairs, lounge, coffee table, bedside tables & etc.
Please note: No actual cooking is permitted in the building. This is exclusive of microwave, kettle and toaster use.
* Our company accepts no liability for the accuracy of images and content of this advertisement, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. MBIC recommend that all prospective tenants inspect all properties before they apply *
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bathroom studio in Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 160/44 Spencer Street, Melbourne.