159 Hughes Road,
Bargara, QLD 4670
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3119034
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Refreshing Three Bedroom Family Home on the Coast of Bargara
Living beach-side by one of Queensland's most renowned coastal regions is the main reason we choose to live in this ideal location! 159 Hughes Road, Bargara is positioned just a short drive to several of Bargara Shorelines popular swimming beaches and central to the Bargara Shopping Complex for all of your shopping needs. Delivering a seamless floor plan and recent refurbishments, this property is a fresh and appealing rental opportunity.
This 3 bedroom home is spacious and presents as stylish and fresh. Enjoy the open plan living and all of the comforts to accommodate you in our warm, Queensland climate!
Positioned upon 987m2 of luscious, Partially fenced yard, this home offers vehicle storage as well as a sense of security.
Enjoy the split air-conditioning system all year round in this immaculate property, or take a dip in the ocean which is just moments from Hughes Road.
Located at the bottom of Hughes Road, this property is only a very short walk to the beautiful Pacific Ocean, Bargara Lakes Tavern, Nudibranch Park, public transport and just minutes' drive to swimming and surfing beaches, local shops and cafes and shopping centres.
** Disclosure** this property comprises of a two bay shed that is NOT inclusive or accessible at any time to the approved tenants use during tenancy.
Extra Features of 159 Hughes Road:
- Split-System air-conditioning
- Recent and refreshing refurbishments
- 3 spacious bedrooms all carpeted with built-ins and ceiling fans or air-conditioning
- Immaculate presentation
- Electric cooktop and oven
- LED lighting throughout
- Partially fenced property with colour bond fencing
** INSPECTIONS ARRANGED BY CLICKING ON THE INSPECTION BUTTON AND BOOK YOUR PREFERRED INSPECTION TIMES.
** ENQUIRIES IN THE FIRST INSTANCE WILL ONLY BE HANDLED BY THE ONSITE BOOKING ENQUIRY SYSTEM.
* Price quoted is based on a 6 month lease term with applicable bond.
* Tenancy Applications must be completed in full (with all supporting documentation) prior to submitting to our agency.
* Applicants must inspect the property before submitting Tenancy Applications.
* Pets upon Pet Application.
* We offer a 24 hour approval process to complete tenancy applications. To avoid delays in processing your application, please ensure references and employers are aware of your application and will expect a confirmation request from our Agency.
* All occupants over 18 years of age must complete a full application.
* Tenant in houses will be responsible for water usage after 75 kl.
* Some property details and inclusions may change from time to time. Properties are to be accepted as viewed.
If you are looking for a Professional Property Management Department to manage and maintain your investment property then the Only Choice is Richardson and Wrench Bargara Beach.
Our dedicated well experienced Property Management Team would be proud to list, market and manage your investment property - whether it be a Bargara, Coral Cove, Innes Park, Elliott Heads or Burnett Heads or Bundaberg City house or unit or apartment - we are your Exclusive Property Managers!
Connect with us now on email@example.com to find out how we will achieve the highest possible rental return for your investment property!
OR CHECK OUT OUR RENTAL PROPERTIES AT http://www.rwbargara.com.au/renting/
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bargara
Lifestyle in Bargara
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 159 Hughes Road, Bargara. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how