159/501 Queen Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
$3,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4420368
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Furnished Apartment On Level 28 ON THE BRISBANE RIVER
Positioned on the 28th level with a spacious layout of 116sqm, tastefully furnished throughout and located at one of Brisbane's most sought after River Front building.
This apartment is situated in Admiralty Two Tower.
- Main bedroom boast River views, walk through robe and ensuite
- Spacious second bedroom with River views and built in robes
- Fully equipped kitchen with quality appliances with walk in pantry
- Two spacious bathrooms, main with bath
- Spacious balcony with amazing River views
- One secure car space and NBN connection available
- Fully Furnished apartment
- Situated on the 28th Floor, high rise section
- Access to level 37 building facilities
- Total size of 116sqm
- Spectacular river, city and bridge views
- Spa and sauna
This fully furnished one of a kind apartment located on the direct River front of the vibrant Admiralty precinct. Just a short walk away from Howard Smith Wharf, Queen Street Mall, Treasury Casino and many other well-known Brisbane landmarks.
Please also ensure that ALL information is submitted with your application so that there are no delays in processing this for you.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "Book inspection" and follow the prompts, If inspection times are not suitable please click the ' times not suitable' button and this will notify our leasing agent who will then be able to make contact with you.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME TO BE NOTIFIED OF CANCELLATION OR CHANGES.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 159/501 Queen Street, Brisbane City before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.