158 Rokewood Crescent,
Meadow Heights, VIC 3048
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st July 2021
Rent ID: 4445063
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CLOSE TO ALL AMENTIES
This lovely brick veneer home within close proximity to local schools, public transport, parks and shopping centre comprising of 3 bedrooms with built in robes, separate lounge room, kitchen with meals and family area. Central bathroom with separate shower and bath. Other features include dishwasher, gas wall heater, split system, floorboards and carport. Inspection by appointment only.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Meadow Heights
Lifestyle in Meadow Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
158 Rokewood Crescent, Meadow Heights, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Meadow Heights.