158 Edward Street,
Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4723297
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location, Location, Location
This central home offers not only its prime location but more space than what you think
- featuring Formal lounge room at the front of the property and separate living space at the rear
- dining room that is located adjacent to the kitchen
- spacious kitchen with gas cooktop and ample cupboard space
- three great size bedrooms all with built in robes and extra 4th bedroom or office
- updated bathroom with shower over bath and extra toilet and shower off the laundry
- other features include drive through access at the side of the home, great size back yard and covered entertainment area
- pet considered upon application
Offering the comforts of living within walking distance to main street, medical facilities and all of what Central Wagga has to offer.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it's easy!
Visit our website www.fitzpatricks.com.au
Find the property you are interested in
Click on the 'Book Inspection' button and choose your appointment time.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
DON'T MISS OUT register your interest today..
Please note, we are no longer accepting paper application forms in our office. Visit our website to find the application form and email it through to the office with your supporting documents.
Properties are advertised until an approved tenant has paid a deposit. When a deposit is received, the property will be removed from the internet and all future inspections will be canceled. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified of this via text or email. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Landlord believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wagga Wagga
Lifestyle in Wagga Wagga
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 158 Edward Street, Wagga Wagga. This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.