158 Burnley Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$3,476 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3625478
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE WITH GARAGE & OFF STREET PARKING, BALCONY & COURTYARD
Fabulous location in the heart of Richmond, only moments to Bridge Road shops, restaurants and amenities, Victoria Gardens shopping and cinema complex, easy access to public transport, and CBD.
This well presented home boasts:
- Light filled and spacious open plan living and dining area with polished floorboards and balcony access
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with granite benchtops, gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, and plenty of cupboard space
- Spacious master bedroom with beautiful window aspects, as new carpet and walk through robes to central updated bathroom with shower and toilet
- Good sized second bedroom with as new carpet and built in robes, with access to private balcony
- Spacious bedroom or home office with as new carpet, leading to leafy courtyard
- Second modern bathroom with shower and toilet
- Separate laundry
- Access to single lock up remote garage, plus car space behind (tandem)
- Electric heating throughout
- Split system heating/cooling in both top floor bedrooms
Inspection a must!
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
158 Burnley Street, Richmond, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Richmond.