157 Channel Highway,
Kingston, TAS 7050
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th June 2021
Rent ID: 4374993
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
You will love the convenience of your new 3 bedroom home.
Set back behind a fully enclosed fence just a short walk to central Kingston, Bunnings, shops and schools.
You will enjoy the option of 2 living areas, a lovely private rear garden with small shed/workshop and a double carport.
This Property is available 4/6/2021 for a 12 month lease, Pets Considered.
Please register online for open home times. For further information contact our office.
PLEASE NOTE: NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL THE PROPERTY HAS BEEN INSPECTED.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingston
Lifestyle in Kingston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 157 Channel Highway, Kingston. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.