156 Sanctuary Circuit,
Dawesville, WA 6211
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2282600
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located in a sought after area, close to the beach and world renowned Cut Golf Course. This secure three bedroom, two bathroom home; featuring a modern exterior, open plan living/dining area with wooden style flooring, simplistic kitchen with pantry cupboard and dishwasher recess, split system air conditioning and down lights throughout.
The carpeted bedrooms are generous in size and offer mirrored wardrobes, split system air conditioning, plenty of natural light and are serviced by two modern bathrooms.
Other features include double garage with remote access and outside courtyard perfect for entertaining.
This home is sure to impress!
PLEASE READ - Important information regarding viewings.
1. You MUST send an enquiry through the website in order to register for a viewing.
2. You will receive a text or email to book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts.
3. You will receive a text or email confirming that you are registered to attend the next available viewing day/time.
Please note: if you do NOT confirm your registered attendance and you are the only enquiry, then the viewing WILL NOT proceed. Thanks.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dawesville
Lifestyle in Dawesville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 156 Sanctuary Circuit, Dawesville before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how