156/33 La Trobe Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$3,125 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4100444
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish City Apartment with Spectacular Views
- Furnished 3 bedroom apartment with windows
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Bright and Spacious lounge area
- Open plan living and dining area
- Spacious bathroom with laundry facilities
- Another powder room
- Plenty of storage area
This apartment is perfectly located directly in front of Carlton Gardens. RMIT University, Melbourne CBD, QV and Chinatown are only a short walking distance away. With the free tram zone also located right in front of the apartment, going anywhere you need to is a convenience.
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis court
- Secure car park and entrance
Enquire for your private inspection today
Lease Term: short and long-term lease are both welcome.
A private one on one inspection can now take place. Please ensure you book and confirm of your attendance, inspection will take place no more than 10 -15 minutes at the property.
Please refrain from touching anything during inspection and refer back to the agent should you have any queries.
Face mask and good hygiene will need to be adhere to at all times and maintain good social distance.
1form applications are welcome.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
156/33 La Trobe Street, Melbourne, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.