155 Mornington Parade,
Burpengary, QLD 4505
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4246964
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Be the first to secure this BRAND NEW home...
If you are looking for a modern, brand new home located in the sought after North Harbour Estate, this property is for you!!
Featuring three bedrooms with robes and ceiling fans, two designer bathrooms, air conditioning in the master and living room keeping you cool all year. Quality finishes and appliances, a double auto lock up garage with a fully fenced yard for privacy.
Located near shopping, schools, parklands for the children, an array of eateries, a short drive to bay views at Moreton Bay, and easy access to the Bruce Highway.
* 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans and robes
* 2 designer bathrooms, main with bathtub
* Master with private ensuite, walk in robe, and air conditioning
* Open plan living area with air conditioning and ceiling fan
* Kitchen with gas cook top and dishwasher
* Fully fenced yard
* Alfresco area
* Double auto lock up garage
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burpengary
Lifestyle in Burpengary
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 155 Mornington Parade, Burpengary. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: remote garage and secure parking.