154/1 Anthony Rolfe Avenue,
Gungahlin, ACT 2912
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th October 2021
Rent ID: 4606165
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOLIDAY LIVING IN SUPERB APARTMENT
Due to the current COVID situation, we ask that you adhere to the following procedures in order to keep you, the community, and our staff safe, and to streamline your application and inspection process.
- Please put an application through 2Apply first;
- After we process your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing if suitable;
- Please note we can only show the property to members of one household at any one time;
- We are only showing vacant properties at this stage. Please note: You may not be contacted for an inspection until the vacancy date, or available date has passed.
- To minimise community contact please view the online video (will be uploaded shortly) first to ensure that you have genuine interest.
Set on the 12th floor with panoramic views of Gungahlin and Yerrabi Pond, this brand new apartment in the 'Infinity Towers' development will be sure to delight. Offering bright and spacious open-plan living with a large balcony, it will be the perfect spot to entertain all year round.
The modern kitchen is complete with stainless steel appliances and the overflowing storage space can be used as additional pantry space. The second bedroom has mirrored built in robes and the main bedroom has a walk in robe that leads onto the well proportioned ensuite.
For all year round comfort, the apartment contains reverse-cycle air conditioning and will have blinds installed throughout before you move in. 2 undercover car spaces side-by-side are included, plus a storage unit which you can secure.
It doesn't get any better than the amenities in this complex, with the Infinity Towers home to a Sky Park containing the 25m infinity pool and spa, an Alfresco room for entertaining, indoor gymnasium, outdoor barbeque, and landscaped gardens.
- Large balcony with stunning views
- Open-plan living
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Separate laundry section in main bathroom
- 2 side-by-side car spaces next to lift
- Walk in robes in main bedroom
This complex is moments from an array of restaurants, shops and cafes, as well as walking distance to Gungahlin College and public transport. Conveniently located to Gungahlin Town Centre with amenities to make you feel like you are in a home away from home, this brand new 2 bedroom apartment is an opportunity not to be missed!
Pets will be considered upon application!
No EER Available
During the private inspection:
- You must check in with the CBR check-in app;
- You must wear a face mask;
- You must keep 1.5 meter distance to our leasing consultants;
- Do not attend the private inspection if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been to any of the identified exposure locations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our property consultants and other people in the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry.
Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gungahlin
Lifestyle in Gungahlin
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Gungahlin is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 154/1 Anthony Rolfe Avenue, Gungahlin.