154/1-3 Beresford Road,
Strathfield, NSW 2135
Rent ID: 4122438
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Holding Deposit Received - 22.10.2020
Superb Location, Oversized Two Bedroom Apartment 5 Min Walk to Strathfield Station!
Situated in the popular "Strathbelle" security complex and enjoying a sun-filled open aspect, this super-sized apartment boasts one of the best floor plans available. Located just 5 minutes' walk to Strathfield Train station, bus stops, Strathfield Plaza, and some of Strathfield's amazing restaurants and cafes!
- Two bedrooms with built-ins, oversized main with ensuite
- Easy maintenance brand new floating floorboards throughout
- Freshly painted
- Spacious living area opening to a large oversized balcony
- Granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooking and a dishwasher
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Internal laundry with a dryer
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Two security car spaces with intercom and lift access
- Heated pool, spa, and sauna facilities
- Moments away from the train station, schools, bus stops, shops and eateries
This property is available now for a 6 or 12-month lease.
Unfortunately, pets will not be considered.
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/devine
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details on www.devinere.com.au
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Strathfield
Lifestyle in Strathfield
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. 154/1-3 Beresford Road, Strathfield is unfurnished and available to rent.