153 Molloy Road,
Morningside, QLD 4170
$3,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 254540
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Renovation Morningside Dual Living Possibility
Striking in appearance stands a recently renovated five bedroom residence spread over two levels.
Street level comprises:
• Sunny lounge with doors opening onto low maintenance garden
• Well appointed kitchen with Smeg appliances comprising, electric oven, electric cook top and dishwasher.
• Two bedrooms downstairs, one with built ins and the other could be used as a bedroom or a study
• Modern bathroom
• Carpet and tiles
• Air conditioning in lounge room
• Huge double garage with automatic door
• Laundry off the garage
A beautiful wooden staircase leads upstairs to open plan living leading to a good sized covered deck.
• Spacious lounge/dining and kitchen leading to good sized covered deck
• Wooden floors throughout the top level
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Bedroom 2 has a built in wardrobe and opens out onto the front balcony
• Bedroom 3 also has built ins and opens out onto a large deck
• Fans in all rooms
• Air conditioning in open plan lounge area
• Shower over bath
Gardening maintenance is included in the rent. Houses of this calibre are seldom available and we do not expect this property to last long on the rental market. If you are looking for a lovely home to enjoy living in then book an inspection today.
2 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Morningside
Lifestyle in Morningside
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Morningside includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 153 Molloy Road, Morningside today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how