152 Glebe Road,
Booval, QLD 4304
$1,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4545066
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location! Location ! location! - Applications need to be placed prior to any viewings - SORRY NO PETS
Perfect location with a short drive to Booval Fair Shopping Centre & range of specialty shops & train, short walk to bus stop and situated on a corner block. New paint and Floorcoverings. Quaint 2 bedroom home with large lounge room, combined kitchen and dining area, large bathroom with combined toilet and shower only. Large laundry to store the mower, whippersnipper or bikes. Rear fenced yard, double carport. SORRY NO PETS
We are requesting that applications are placed prior to any viewings for this home. Viewings for all of our properties are by appointment only. Our office does not conduct open homes or private inspections on the weekend or after hours. We understand that many work the same hours as our staff do. Please be mindful that just as you have work and home commitments during certain times our staff are no different. If you are unable to attend the times scheduled or offered, you may have a friend or family member attend on your behalf.
Once your application has been received and identification provided and you have had your basic checks completed which are that you have met the minimum standards ie not listed on tica and meet affordability you will be invited to an inspection of the home. All further referencing will take place once you have viewed the property and confirm that the property is suitable.
Please be aware that due to the high enquiries on many properties if the correct information is not supplied your application will be delayed whilst we seek this information or may be declined if requests for the required information are not supplied.
To avoid delays please provide the following:
1. An email address for your current and previous property manager if you are renting.
2. If you are renting privately please provide a full name, contact number and email address.
3. If you previously or currently owned a property please obtain copies of your mortgage statement and proof of paid urban utilities and rates for the home.
4. If you are employed please provide the name, number and EMAIL address for HR or Payroll
5. If you are currently unemployed, receiving carers or parenting payment or disability support please provide an up to date copy of your income statement.
6. Sufficient ID is required 1 x photo identification or birth certificate, last 4 payslips and or income statement, 2 x bills with full name and address clearly displayed, bank or Medicare card with your name clearly visible
All potential tenants who have placed an application and have met the minimum requirements will be contacted with a viewing time when it is available.
Please submit your application so that you do not miss out on any of our properties.
We ask that prior to submitting any application that you do complete a drive past the property to ensure location and style of property is what you are looking for and take note of the availability date as many of our advertised properties are still tenanted. The date supplied is the earliest time available.
If you are interested in obtaining an application form for a property please select the following link to download a copy or you may collect a paper copy from our office at 2 Ash Street, Yamanto (across from the Red Rooster)
Printable Office Application please copy and paste or click on the following link - https://ipswich.realway.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/application.pdf
We are now accepting applications via 1form which is an application linked in with realestate.com.au to set this please copy and paste the following link : https://help.1form.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004230946-Applying-for-a-rental-with-1form
(Please follow all steps and select I have digitally inspected and release to Tabitha Griffin firstname.lastname@example.org)
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Booval
Lifestyle in Booval
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 152 Glebe Road, Booval. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.