150/280 Merrylands Road,
Merrylands, NSW 2160
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3602874
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! Modern 2 bedroom apartment close to amenities for lease
Crowning this elegant new project, Viewpoint will be a rooftop garden with breathtaking views of Holroyd District and the Blue Mountains. An oasis for residents, the garden will feature a childrens play area, timber observation decks and raised lawn spaces.
Viewpoint offers residents the choice of 2 layouts with the security of basement car parking and lift access. entertaining balconies and Dyldams elegant open plan layout are designed for modern living. A Gateway to Merrylands town centre, VIEWPOINT is just 450m to the Merrylands Rail & Bus Interchange, 350m to Stockland Shopping Centre and 350m to King Park.
Main Features include:
- Open plan living and dining
-Stylish kitchen appointed with Stone bench tops, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- 2 Spacious bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- Bathroom with ceramic wall and floor tiles, mirrored vanity cabinet, and acrylic bath
- Cleverly integrated internal laundry, dryer, and air-conditioning
- Video intercom with security and lift access
- Secured Parking plus storage
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Merrylands
Lifestyle in Merrylands
Picture yourself living at 150/280 Merrylands Road, Merrylands. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, secure parking, and dishwasher.