149 Reservoir Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Rent ID: 4629670
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Five bedroom terrace in great location
Open Inspection: Wednesday 1st December 2021, 12:00 PM 12:15 PM
Agent on site: Nook 0484 100 010
Situated on a beautiful tree-lined street and set upon approximately 202sqm of land. Offering generous proportions, high ceilings, period features and great indoor/outdoor flow over 3 spacious levels.
- Kitchen opens out to a private garden courtyard
- Five well sized bedrooms, freshly presented with ample space
- Main bedroom with private balcony and separate additional kitchenette
- Two well-presented bathrooms
- Large laundry and generous storage area with external toilet
- Ornate fireplaces throughout
- Heritage rich setting in Darlinghursts arts and entertainment hub
- Central Inner City location, easy access to the harbour, beaches and parklands
- Walk to Crown Streets dining hub and Paddington boutiques
Available for a 6 or 12 month lease
- Anyone coming to the set open times must show their proof of vaccination before entering the premises. If you are not fully vaccinated, you will have to arrange a private inspection.
- Everyone entering the property must be wearing face mask unless they are 12 or under.
- Everyone must comply with the 1.5m social distancing rules
- You MUST give your correct details before entering the open home.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 149 Reservoir Street, Surry Hills. This 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom property is unfurnished and ready to make your own.