149, 9 Nirimba Drive,
Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
Rent ID: 4373572
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near New 1 Bedroom Apartment
Don't miss out! This is a Near New Level 4 Apartment.
A place for you to live, work and play in the midst of Sydney's thriving new neighbourhood, you'll experience a lifestyle of comfort and convenience.
Building Features :
- Open Plan Living Area with Combined Lounge & Dining Space
- Bedrooms provide built in wardrobes, main bedroom with ensuite in addition to the well appointed main bathroom with bath.
- Large Entertainers Balcony
- A stylish kitchen provides ample bench space, stone bench tops and quality appliances.
- Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances (Gas Cooktop, under bench Gas Oven, Ducted Slideout Rangehood & Dishwasher),
- Smart Internal Laundry with wall-mounted Dryer
- Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioner to the Living Area
- Secure Basement Car Space and Storage
- Secured Apartment Block with Audio/Visual Intercom System
- Access Controlled Lifts
Minutes walk to Quakers Hill train station, local restaurants, supermarkets, community centre, and medical centre
Walking distance to Nirimba Education Precinct, including integrated secondary schools, TAFE and Western Sydney University
Minutes drive to Hambledon Public School, Quakers Hill Public School and Quakers Hill High School
For more information, please contact Base Property Management on 0466 994 528 or email@example.com
*PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVES ONLY AND MAY NOT INCLUDE IDENTICAL FINISHES/FIXTURES*
Property Code: 251
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Quakers Hill
Lifestyle in Quakers Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Quakers Hill? 149, 9 Nirimba Drive, Quakers Hill could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.