148 Clark Street,
Port Melbourne, VIC 3207
$6,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3371494
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern and stylish family home
Situated in one of Port Melbourne`s premier tree-lined streets, this beautifully finished contemporary town residence is generously proportioned, extremely stylish and offers the perfect bayside lifestyle. inner-city lifestyle.
With brilliant access to the CBD via light rail and a short stroll to glorious parklands, the beach and vibrant Bay Street with its great shopping and restaurants.
You will feel miles away and yet just moments to the city.
The house comprises of;
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in robe, master with ensuite
- Fully appointed kitchen with granite benchtops, ample cupboard space and stainless steel European appliances
- Formal lounge
- Rumpus/games room ideal for children's retreat or home gym
- Expansive open plan living & dining area with concertina doors opening to large private terrace - perfect for entertaining
- 2 secure car spaces with remote roller door
Additional features include, reverse cycle heating/cooling throughout, powder room, European laundry, central family bathroom, alarm, polished timber floors and more.
Nothing has been left to chance in this beautiful house.
Arranging an inspection is easy.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Melbourne
Lifestyle in Port Melbourne
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 148 Clark Street, Port Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gas, air-conditioning, and study.