148/7 Land Street,
Toowong, QLD 4066
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th November 2021
Rent ID: 4607031
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Huge, Private, Convenient 2 Bed + Study Room!
COVID-19 MEASURES IN PLACE - All attendees MUST register for an inspection (this includes groups - if you are attending with other people, they MUST register too). If you are demonstrating any respiratory symptoms or fever, please do not attend. If you have already registered, please cancel your inspection and contact us to discuss.
Located in a central location, this spacious unit is ready for a new occupant! You will be surprised by the size of the apartment, sprawling over 116sqm. It offers an air-conditioned open plan layout with large sliding doors opening to the beautiful breezy balcony with city views and river glimpses, plus much more including:
Located in a fantastic spot, close to the great amenities that Toowong offers its residents is this huge apartment.
- Main bedroom with air conditioning, ensuite and walk-in-robe, opening onto the huge balcony
- Second bedroom with built-in-robe and 2-way access to the main bathroom
- Study room with built-in storage and closable doors
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances including dishwasher
- Separate laundry
- One large car space in the secure garage
Enjoying resort-style amenities, residents and guests can take advantage of the pool, gym, sauna and ample visitor parking. Residents are also assured peace of mind with secure entry, building intercom, secure car
space and on-site management.
Boasting an outstanding position just metres to the river, Riverwalk, CityCat and Regatta
Hotel, you are also only minutes away to Toowong Park, Toowong Village, buses, train
station, UQ, Wesley Hospital, cafes, restaurants and 5km to the CBD.
As our leasing consultants are usually out of the office conducting inspections, please contact us online:
- for an inspection, through the "book an inspection" icon;
- to apply, through the "1Form apply online" icon; or
- for a general enquiry, through the "enquire" icon. Thanks!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toowong
Lifestyle in Toowong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 148/7 Land Street, Toowong. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony and air-conditioning.