146 Sterculia Avenue,
Holland Park West, QLD 4121
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st January 2022
Rent ID: 4729297
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stroll to Bus & Bike Way & Marshal Rd SS - Great Underhouse Space - Air Con
Updated, Fresh and flooding with natural light this bigger than it looks, 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home caters for big families or those that need some extra space with 2 utility rooms downstairs plus the second bathroom. Complimenting the open plan living are 4 bedrooms upstairs, central family bathroom with tub and large air-conditioned combined living/dining/kitchen. Great Features include:
| Air Conditioned Lounge/living/dining with polished floors
| 4 bedrooms all with robes, master with air-con, second bedroom to get air con
| 2 x ground floor utility rooms, large garage space and second bathroom on ground floor
| Central family kitchen with loads of cupboard space and dishwasher
| Property is NOT fenced however pets are considered on application and tenants to be responsible for their own secure fencing. No internal access between the floors.
| View our property walkthrough video HERE - https://youtu.be/6OPdA0RKft0
Just a short walk to Marshal Rd State School, Holland Park West Bus Way and Veloway Bike Path + Holland Park State High School (Catchment). With the convenience of being tucked away offering privacy, yet so close to all amenities including the Mount Gravatt Homemaker Centre, local Gyms, public transport and so much more
1) Click on the "Request an Inspection" button. Enter your name, number, email and any additional information you wish to share - You will then receive an email stating any days/times we have available for you to register your attendance.
Please Note: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.
2) If no inspection days/times are offered, then there are no current open home days/times registered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment upon an application being submitted prior if all information submitted permits us to do so - this is done via SNUG (Not 1Form).
In the interests of health and well being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting our properties, to do this please visit our website and apply using snug, find your property and click the "Details" button, then click "Start Application". This will allow our team to have you pre-approved by our agency subject to viewing the property and owner approval once an inspection has been completed.
** SOCIAL DISTANCING INSPECTIONS (ONLY WHERE & IF POSSIBLE)
1. When you arrive on site maintain the social distancing rule of a minimum of 1.5m if there are any other people in close proximity
2. Wait until waved over to enter the property by our representative
3. Please keep your hands in your pockets and do not touch anything in the home during your inspection, unfortunately where lights are not on or cupboards and doors are not open they cannot be touched at this time
4. Please understand no printed marketing or how to apply' materials can be handed to you, however our representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can always assist you via email at email@example.com
1 Garage space
2 Car ports
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Holland Park West
Lifestyle in Holland Park West
Other houses in
Holland Park West
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 146 Sterculia Avenue, Holland Park West is unfurnished and available to rent.